Cranberry Apple Brie Recipe
- 1 brie cheese wheel
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup Young Living Blue Agave or Yacon Syrup
- 2 drops Orange Vitality
- 1 drop Lemon Vitality
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup slice almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove cheese from package and slice off the top layer.
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper and place brie wheel on top.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook until apples are tender.
- Remove from heat and place mixture over brie cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until brie is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and serve with crackers.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2016 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – YOUNG LIVING